12.31.2013

2013 - The Year of Hermit Crabbing

This year was really good to me. I made a few good friends and a lot of memories.

(Year in reverse)

  • I rang in grown-up NYE with Steven & Jess.
  • Another memorable NYC AGM
  • Had my first male stripper experience for Amanda's birthday.
  • Gave HOCO a taste of my pole skills.
  • I got older and had a short, but memorable celebration!
  • Went to tons of concerts: J.Timberlake, Beyonce, Drake, Rihanna, Maroon 5, Train & the Script, One Republic, Selena Gomez, Mumford & Sons.
  • I ran SF and had the most amazing weekend with Amanda.
  • And then there was Fburg.
  • Most of my friends had more babies for me to play with: Brittany - Logan, Kari - Makayla, Lindsey - Orion
  • Amanda kept us busy with a fully planned social calendar. Card of Humanity, dance parties, DIF, brunch, laser tag, and just kickin it on the regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment