10.28.2013

OneRepublic



I feel in love with Native at first preview, so when tickets went on sale for their Houston stop I had to go!

I turned it into a date night and went to Blue Fish (I think) since it is right outside the venue. By the end of the meal I remembered why I had only been there once...and added a few reasons as to why I won't be hurrying back. 

Sara Brailles opened up the show. Her set was good, she sounded great, and she was pretty funny. I really like her songs but they are pretty calming....so I may have taken a nap. Mind you, it had also been a long rough week at work. 

I was so excited when One Republic took the stage. They started the first song behind a white curtain with a lot of lights and shadows singing "Light It Up." It was full of energy and def woke me up!


They sang just about every single, past hits, and even did a really cool cover of "Gold Digger."

My personal faves were:

  • Counting Starts
  • If I Lose Myself
  • What You Wanted
  • Feel Again
  • I Lived
  • Can't Stop
I had accompanying videos, but Blogger isn't cooperating.

If you don't have the record, then go out and buy it ASAP. AND see them in concert if given the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment