8.20.2013

Gavin DeGraw, The Script, Train

I love Gavin and have been dying to see him since I couldn't make his last tour stop in Houston two years ago.

The concert was in The Woodlands on a friday...so by the time I battled traffic and the parking sitch I missed Gavin. I was heartbroken! I got to hear him sing a few songs on the walk from the lost to the pavillion, but as soon as I got seated he gave the whole "Thanks for having me Houston" and I gave my Oedipus "Whyyyyyyyyyy" face.

I do like The Script and Train....but I don't think I own any of their whole albums.

I was plesantly surprised when I knew all but a few songs from both. They both put on a good show, great sound, and was a wonderful way to spend my Friday night.

My only complaint is that I don't love all of Train's new stuff, but had to sit through every last song before they rewarded me with Drop Of Jupiter during the encore.



It was well worth the wait!

And then I got a little lost on the way back to my car. This would be the only time that I get scared about going to concerts alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment