12.23.2012

Liebster Award

Last month Amanda, from not your dirty underwear, and Karli, from hello darlin', nominated me for the Liebster award. Thanks girls!

The Liebster Award is given to new or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a great way to find new and noteworthy blogs (such as this one).

Rules:

  1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
  3. Chose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
  4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
  5. No tag backs.




11 Randos
  1. I got my braces off 10 years ago and I still wear my retainers a few times a month.
  2. Singing and dancing in the kitchen is the only way to bake or cook.
  3. I hug my mixer every time I'm going bake something. I just really love it.
  4. I don't like getting my nails done - I cringe when they file them. But I do it because they do a much better job than I do.
  5. 4 - the number of times I've watched Breaking Dawn 2 in theaters.
  6. I have an addictive personality. 
  7. I talk to my car as if she's alive. Matilda is a great car companion.
  8. Sometimes I'll bake for people to influence their opinion of me. It's a pretty successful tactic.
  9. I squeeze my toothpast from the middle of the tube. Once it was requested that I squeeze from the bottom, so everytime I would use it I would first squeeze from the middle, then from the bottom to cover up my middle squeeze.
  10. I'm a little stubborn.
  11. Make me laugh and we'll be friends forever.

Q&A from Amanda.
  1. I have been blogging for over 3 years.
  2. If I could go anywhere in the universe I would want to go home. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not too crazy, but I miss home and don't visit often enough.
  3. My favorite thing about Houston is the mild winters and the friends I've aquired here.
  4. The best advice I've ever received is:
  5. If I were stranded on an island the 3 things I'd want with me are 1) water purifier, 2) survival guide, 3) Croc's bug out bag.
  6. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. I dressed up as Belle many times in elementary school.
  7. My go to winter accessory is my coat...I'm not really into accessories.
  8. My go to beauty product is mascara. I think I look 17 without it.
  9. If I could do anything it would be to continue doing what every I want...just like Cartman.
  10. My favorite hair product is hair spray. I live in Texas, it's like a law. Even when I don't do my hair, I still hairspray it, shake it, and go.
  11. My most embarassing moment. The first thing that comes to mind is the time B and I were in NY and she decided we were going to follow this couple to dinner since we overheard them talking about wanting Italian. I took her direction too literally and ended up getting into the same section of the revolving door as the guy. We still laugh about it because it was pretty funny and I obviously wasn't paying attention.

Q&A from Karli
  1. My favorite season was always summer because I love the warmth and the long days. But living in Houston has changed that to winter because it's pretty mild and great for running. 
  2. It's hard to pick one fave store...so I'll go with a few: Target, Express, Dillards.
  3. I like both rap and country...but I like rap a bit more.
  4. I do not like cats.
  5. In most cases the book is better than the movie. 
  6. My fave Christmas song is The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting).
  7. All of my New Years have been different, but I usually celebrate by being with friends or loved ones.
  8. My fave type of gift to give on Christmas is anything that makes the receiver truly happy.
  9. My favorite quote is: "I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)." E.E. Cummings.
  10. I have been blogging for over three years and was reading not too long before that.
  11. My fave well known blogger is myself. Kidding, it's The Daybook Blog.
My 11 Bloggers and Questions
Turns out I'm a bit of a rule breaker...so I've got nothing. Actually I looked at the blogs that I follow and don't have any with less than 200 followers, and I'm too lazy to go scout out some new talent. Please don't revoke my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment