11.07.2012

Pumpkin Bread

Last month I went home and spent two of the days baking with my grandma. One of the things on my list was bread. She makes an assortment of breads all the time so I figured she was just the person to show me the ropes.

I gave Dad one of the loafs and he said it was so delish that I should know that he also likes banana nut bread.

Pumpkin Bread
Slightly adapted from St. Anthony's Catholic School recipe book


4 eggs
1/2 c water
1 c oil
2 c pumpkin
3 c sugar
3 1/2 c flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp soda
2 tsp cinnamon


  • Preheat oven to 350* and grease 2 bread pans.
  • In a large bowl mix together eggs, water, oil, & pumpkin.
  • In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients: sugar flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon, then add to the large pumpkin mixture.
  • Pour into the two pans and bake for 60min, or until toothpick comes out clean.


1 comment:

  1. I made pumpkin bread this week too! I might have to try this version sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete