11.21.2012

Fall Bark

Candy corn and peanuts are this totally random combo that goes perfectly together. The salty helps to offset the basically straight sugar that is the candy corn. The first time someone told me about this I thought they were crazy. Then I went to my grandma's house and she had a bowl of candy corn mixed with peanuts. And I told her she was crazy....until I tried it.


Fall Bark
18 oz (9 pieces) vanilla almond bark
1 bag candy corn (7oz)
1/2 c dry roasted peanuts

  • Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
  • Melt the vanilla almond bark in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until smooth, and pour out onto the cookie sheet.
  • Sprinkle the candy corn and dry peanuts on top.
  • Once hardened (you can stick it in the fridge or freezer to speed up the process), chop into pieces and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment