11.23.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving break!

Linking up with From My Grey Desk to share my fave five awesome & awkward things from the week!

Awesome
  • Amanda, Sven, and Stacy introduced me to tactical laser tag. New fave thing!
  • the soreness I felt after my Monday weight sesh. It burned so good! I might have to force Stacy to stand by me more often because I felt like she did push my weights in a few areas.
  • Short week!
  • I've been immersed in music all week. Breaking Dawn pt. 2, Lana Del Ray, and Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald have been my soundtrack.
  • Got an unexpected black friday deal on TVD season 3!
Awkward
  • I've been having bad dreams/nightmares for many days in a row...after watching Dexter they stopped for a few nights. What does this mean?
  • My furniture sales guy called me baby instead of using my name. Yeah, I'd been into the store 3 times, but don't act like you know me. It's fine if you forgot my name, but don't call me baby. It's creepy and disrespectful.
  • I bought The Office season's 6 & 7. As I opened season 6 I realized that I already have it. ugh. Soooo does anyone want season 6? Seriously, I'll mail it to you.
  • I guess I'm pretty fun to stand in line with for over an hour. But should I be concerned that he noticed where I parked?
  • I have watched Breaking Dawn 3 times. It's been out for a week. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.11.12

    What is TVD 3? I have been ready to watch Breaking Dawn again. Yea, kind of worried that watching Dexter the serial killer show stopped your nightmares. LOL. TBH my Thanksgiving wasn't the best, missed my fam. Ha, my sweet husband can't stand Office, go figure.

    All I have to add is the theme to your week should be: "It's hard to look right at you baby,but here's my number, so call me, maybe"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, first of all "baby" is disgusting. Terribly unprofessional!!!!!!!

    AND OH MY GOSH! I am DYING OVER THIS NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you gonna call him?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing so hard about the creepy furniture guy AND the guy from the parking lot! I mean, seriously... that's just outrageous!

    I would love for you to stop by sometime and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete