10.28.2012

Happy Birthday Baby Marsh!


Today is my baby brother's 17th birthday!

And yes, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like when I call him my baby brother or baby marsh. But I can't help it. We are 9 years apart and he is the youngest, therefor making him the baby by default.


I still remember going to see him when he was born. Andrew and I were in our Halloween costumes because we had pictures that day. I can't remember if I was thrilled to have another brother or not, but either way he has grown on me over the years.


I wish that Marshall could stay a little kid forever, but there are perks to him getting older. The main one being that he's tall and strong enough to give me piggy back rides!


I am very blessed to have a brother as smart, clever, and funny as him.







No comments:

Post a Comment