9.09.2012

Real Quick

ok. So I'm not tech savy at all.

So I'm pretty proud that I now have a banner...even though there is the size issue.

Whatever.

Trying to get it resized is more difficult than trying to prepay for a hotel in Brazil with someone that only speaks Portuguese...when you only speak English. Yeah, booking travel is part of my job....that was a fun morning. Can someone please get this girl Rosetta Stone?

Anyway. I did learn something fun that's also super easy: how to make a gif!

BQzviO on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
[Me & Taffy dancing]

Step 1. Go here.
Step 2. Upload pictures.
Step 3. Enjoy your gif!

I also learned how to make blog badges/buttons. So if you are behind the blog times like me, then go here and watch the video. Super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment