8.29.2012

Cap'n Crunch Treats


Rice krispy treats are one of my faves ever. I've made a few combos with that this past year. But then I thought why stop there? You can basically sub in any ingredient, add some marshmallows, and you are good to go! Well....except that one time that I made them with Chex...but I think it's because I over cooked the marshmallows. It takes a special skill to mess something like that up.

I had been craving some kids cereal so I hit up the aisle to see what I wanted the most that day. Cap'n Crunch won! So here you have it:


Cap'n Crunch Treats
2 tbs Butter
1 bag marshmallows
6 c Cap'n Crunch
  1. Melt butter in a large bowl - about 30 sec.
  2. Add in marshmallows and microwave stirring every 45sec until smooth.
  3. Slowly mix in Cap'n Crunch.
  4. Pour into a greased cake pan, let cool, cut, & serve.


5 comments:

  1. This is genius!!!! Kix or Honey Nut Cherrios may be deelish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They are! You should make them stat!

      Delete
  3. oh dear goodness, this is amazing! genius! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe I had never thought to make them before.

      Delete