8.24.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

This week was crazy at work, which caused me to be a little on edge from 8-5. But this just makes me appreciate these few days off even more!

Linking up with From My Grey Desk and The Bargain Blonde to share my fave 5 awesome & awkward moments from the week!

AWESOME
  • Groupon had a special for the Santa Hustle Half Marathon. Who can resist dressing like Santa? Not me! I can't wait to pick up my shirt, Santa hat, and beard!
  • Made these Fruity Pebble Treats:

  • Halo game night with Croc & Adam!
  • Jess and I used to workout almost every day together. Well, after the longest month of my life full of solo workouts, Jess finally rejoined me at BodyJam & BodyPump. I always enjoy my workouts, but it's so much more fun when she's there!
  • I can't get enough of this song!


AWKWARD
  • Remember that time I signed up for the Santa Hustle? Yeah, totally rolled my ankle twice during Jam that same day. Not good since my racing season officially kicks off on October 1st and I really need to work on getting my strong base back. Yeah...
  • Admitting to the hairdresser that it had been 8 months since I'd gotten a trim. Luckily she said it didn't look bad and I only had to part with 4 inches!
  • About Halo night...I did terrible. We played capture the flag, something about collecting skulls, hot potato, and I think a few others. My lack of skill breaks my heart. I used to play like a boss.
  • On my way home I saw someone get arrested for dealing drugs. "Where's his bullet proof vest? Is he the sacrifice?" - The lesson: Deal drugs = go to jail. 
  • When it's past my bedtime my body starts shutting down. My face starts to fall asleep, my words kind of slur, and I am more prone to walking into things...it basically looks like I'm drunk even though I'm not. Croc got to witness this as I walked home after Halo.
Tell me an awesome and awkward moment from your week!

5 comments:

  1. I do months in between my trims too! I would LOVE to see pics of this Santa Hustle thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I can stay injury free I will have pics to post in December!

      Delete
  2. fruity pebble treats?? send me some haha

    Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't eat them all, I would!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete