6.29.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk.

Awesome
  • B watching me attempt to eat ice cream with chop sticks. 

  • Bought tickets for The Dark Knight Rises! Opening day, not the midnight showing...I know I'd fall asleep.
  • Going to see this tonight! I love Channing Tatum since 'She's The Man.' And he's such an excelent dancer! I may even rent Step Up this weekend!
  • This Song:




Awkward
  • Watching someone intentionally press the 'close' button on the elevator after you just pushed the open and they see you coming. Yeah, thanks for that. Rude!
  • B watching me attempt to eat ice cream with chop sticks.
  • Chris Martin messing up on three different songs, "Please don't put this on youTube. It'll ruin our reputation for professionalism."



What are some awesome & awkward moments from your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment