12.26.2011

Grocery Shopping

Pretty sure Mom had a blast taking Marshall and me to Walmart and United with her.

We started the trip by me giving Marshall a piggy back ride to the car. He's about 6 inches taller than me, so it looked pretty ridiculous.

At Walmart we basically danced our way through the aisles. Mom just acted like she didn't notice.

While Marshall returned the cart I started to move the car to a closer spot for Mom (she was still in the store), so I had Marshall hop in while I was slow rolling at about 5mph.

When leaving United I went around to get in the front seat but Marshall decided to call shotgun and shove me out of the way. I tried to hold my ground and our scuffle ended up setting off the car alarm. Mom couldn't stop laughing long enough to let us in. Thanks mom.

When we weren't dancing and acting a fool I was constantly looping arms with him and hugging him. I think I'm driving him crazy, but there's nothing he can do about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment